The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pancakes.... again!

I met up with a few friends who were visiting Seoul for the day. They live in city of Incheon, which is about an hour away.

I met up with Adidas and Isobel in gangnam, I met Isobel the night of the fashion show with Anja - it was 6am, we were getting food and she looked mega cute... and she asked to hang out, so we did. Took them to Butterfingers (I havent metioned this place much but its an american breakfast diner open 7am-3am and takes my money at least once every week... western food is not cheap in orea, but im addicted to their pancakes and $10 shakes, mmmm)

Isobel

Adidas (yes that is her english name)


Took the subway today (i rarely use it as taxis are pretty cheap in Korea)

No comments:

Post a Comment