The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Sunday 27 June 2010

Back to LUV...

So by now i have become a regular at LUV lounge in Itchywon (Itaewon). I have become well established with the owner, David and often bottle service... my partner in crime is Eric, me and Eric work together and he is happily married. But he lives in the area which means he is often out getting wasted.

On this particular night, we met Adrian, a really cool guy. Most people who know me, know that most of my friends a female, so since coming to Korea, iv been trying to make some some good male friends.... but to be fair-most of them i meet are complete dicks. Anyway, Adrian introduced me to Nara.... a smart, funny and sassy girl from Canada. I like Nara, but something disturbs me about this girl, hehe! (sorry Nara, i dont know what it is though!).

No comments:

Post a Comment