The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Monday 30 November 2009

Creative Work, fun and Swine Flu.

I should also point out that my 14yr olds love creating things from sticks of flint....and it is scary how creative they can be, these items were made in a 45min design class, just so you can begin to understand why the korean work ethic is so high and they can build bridges and office buildings in a day!
Gogo (i named her after the villain in Kill Bill-look-a-likes) hard at work




Then there is the highlight of the month...H1N1 vaccines (yey!)



So this is a bunch of my crazy girls who run around beating up the boys (3:1 obviously) amongst other things...
I haven't given this pair english names yet

Apple loves wearing her green coat even when its hot!

Hello Kitties...

Some of my crazy girls

No comments:

Post a Comment