The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Wednesday 10 February 2010

Social outings with old friends and new.

Sorry guys, its been a while since iv had the time to update my blog.....ok so thats not true, iv just been lazy! So winter is taking longer to pass than usual and iv been doing winter camps... but iv also had a chance to meet new people and catch up with old friends too. My first outing in Itaewon...it was quite bareable due to the occasion and location
'Grown n Sexy' party

'Grown n Sexy' party

My friend Lindsay likes to thinks she can play the guitar, although it appears to be more useful as a roadside resting post.
Lindsay in the street

I think she enjoys the roadside...

I managed to catch up with the girls from school (they all came to the UK for university). We all met up in Gangnam for dinner and drinks... needless to say but it was fun.

Youngmi & Isis

Soyoung, Seungji, Yejin, Teayoun, Youngmi, Isis & Semin

No comments:

Post a Comment