The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Saturday 13 March 2010

Old students, new friends...


Having lunch with my 2nd year university students

...another of my design undergraduates

The new semester has begun and i met several new arrivals to Seoul. We met at one of the 'meetups' - there are tons of activities and dinners for Seoulites to hang out and make new contacts. Its usually 60/30 of foreigners and koreans. 60 people turned out for a meal at the China Factory in Hyewa. Good times.






I became close with Anja, a korean from Denmark

Casey and Lydia

Fast forward to 5am.. the infamous cafe where people come to sleep before the subway opens... which is 5am in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment