The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 17 December 2009

Meeting Randoms-Part 1

So I met up with Anthony after work to discuss life's interests and exchange a few ideas for work... obviously we went for pancakes, and ended up meeting some randoms.
Glasses by Cam, Hat by Anthony. Smiles by Randoms

Went to my favorite café after dinner, its my favourite one in Gangnam, mainly because its full of beautiful korean people but the building has an unfinished feel to it.


As we were leaving one of the girls sitting accross from us gives me this on a piece of A4-had it had a phone number on it, i would have been smitten by the idea. In any case, i thought it was sweet.... needless to say she has talent.





No comments:

Post a Comment