The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Friday 11 December 2009

My crazy students @ Christmas

This week iv been been conducting speaking tests for 1st and 2nd grade, part 1 is an individual interview, part 2 was a group task. Last week i had them read a short story (Goldilocks, Snow White, Gingerbread Man etc) and write a 5min script to perform this week in front of the class and the vice principle. (i will upload video as soon as i can). The funniest play came from my top level 1st graders this afternoon. The reason why it was the funniest, was down to 3 choice words that Snow White used as she ate the poisonous apple (just watch the video and pay attention @ 3:40).


My 3rd graders are done with high school exams so a couple of them offered to decorate the classroom

So Christmas is here and the koreans don't celebrate it... so i decorated my classroom and played random notes
on my Ukulele this week (i dont know how to play it well yet-but my students love it) Make no mistake my students are crazy-outside of teaching time that is. But i love spending as much time with them as possible, they do make my life in Korea much more fun.




Playing with my ukulele










All the girls love Arsenal





I discovered a few more places to eat in Sillim-dong (yey!)...and my apartment building is looking
pretty.
My home



Cool café that sells little pieces of art

No comments:

Post a Comment