The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Saturday 8 May 2010

4th World DJ Festival

I ended up going at the last minute to this annual event, which itself is not worth the $50 entrance fee ($1 = 1000KRW so i'll just use $'s in my blog from here on out).

Anyway, i had fun - met up with my friend Eva (she is a DJ in Seoul) and as the day went on, i hung out with Jessica and Casey.... and a bunch of randoms in between.

This event was from 2pm Saturday until 6am Sunday so i cam prepared with layers and picnic blanket for us all to sit/sleep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment