The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 6 May 2010

First Thursdays Afterwork Party - May

On the first Thursday of every month, a champagne infested party is hosted in Apgujeong or Cheungdam for those who, like myself, enjoy networking with a more sophisticated crowd. Beautiful people, great music and comfortable venues...good times. These events are invitation only and the organisers have an online screening process, which keeps these parties fairly exclusive.



Having fun with my friend Jaehwa Kim (holding drink) and her fellow korean drama actresses.

Awesomely chilled house beats

My lovelies H.Kim and Eva (right)


Making Russian friends

Victor and his russian friends


I ended up going to another party with my new friend Victor, he speak fluent Russian as he's lived in Moscow for a decade-in the oil business! Let me put it this way, he was back in town for the month and had his RR Phantom flown over....and it was niiiiiiiiiice.




We ended up at JJ's (inside the Hyatt Hotel) where we spent the next 4hrs on the dancefloor with more champagne. I was approached by a cute girl who ended up spending most of the night with, she was fun but I wasn't interested in her so turned down a dinner date.... then as i left her friend mentioned she was famous (but i wouldn't know a famous korean person so it didnt matter, but on seeing these blurred pics, i got a big response from my korean friends)

Former KBS anchorwoman and announcer, Sohn Mi Na.



No comments:

Post a Comment