The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 13 May 2010

Too much champagne is bad for the brain

I was chilling at home and my friend Jade told me about a party in Sinsa, for the launch of a fashion label... i ended up calling my friend Cat - Cat is a gyopo (a korean american, who for some reason are usually form California). Anyway, she had a friend visiting form the US so we all met up in Apgujeong and headed over to the party.

The party was okay but we only stayed an hour then decided to head to ARK lounge in Cheongdam. We ended up in one of the VIP rooms, drinking way too much champagne.... goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment