The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Sunday 6 June 2010

Matheus is leaving Korea next week so the family went out to support him for his last DJ set in Seoul. It was at LUV Superlounge - this place opened last month so is fairly clean and fresh in terms of demographic... this is a big deal for me as i avoid Itaewon and this place has given me reason to be in this area... i have a feeling a few decent places will start popping up, splitting the area in 2... leaving old Itaewon to the less sophsticated socialite. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment