The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 3 June 2010

Adventures in Sky Park

A few posts back you will recall i spent one afternoon consuming beer on a rooftop. Well that afternoon was the day this random girl came up to me and smiled... gave me her number and told me she wanted to meet up. A week later we went for dinner and got on really well. 2 days after going for dinner we went to the movies. The day after, she bought me a $100 hat (hers only cost $70, ha!).... the thing is, she is so sweet and innocent she was just like a little sister and she made me laugh a lot. So no... nothing happened if you were wondering!

Anyway, we finally went for a picnic and spent the day at Sky Park walking around and enjoying the scenery. A lot of fun - i would defo take a date to this place... but cant see that happening anytime soon! (i'll say why in a later post)

No comments:

Post a Comment