The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Saturday 26 June 2010

World Cup 2010: South Africa!

The games for the world cup were showing at 3 times of the day: 8:30pm, 11pm & 3am! So many places were open 24hrs.... Platoon was one of these places and because they have large screens and a comfortable surroundings to sit down in, i watched the Korea games here.

I must admit, that although football is popular here... the supporters dont have the same passion and energy as back in England and i really missed being in a bar/pub back home (my last time was the champions league in a pub in Chelsea >_<)

Most of the games i watched at home though, otherwise getting up for work would be a bitch (to my korean readers... this means not good).

No comments:

Post a Comment