The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Saturday 3 October 2009

Meeting up with friends...



So on Thursday (1st Oct) i was wanting to go out and learn how to use my camera better.... hopefully you will notice my pictures getting better as time goes by. I had to go and meet my friends form university in the UK Seunji and Isis for dinner as they have recently come back to Seoul so it was a little crazy how now im in their country. Dinner was really good just catching up and ended up at a really cool café which im sure i'll visit again. But I had to go home by 10pm as the Friday I was heading to NORTH KOREA!!!!
After I got back home I had dinner and headed down to the bank to withdraw some cash for my adventure the next day. As i was leaving the bank, I bumped into 2 girls who work at my local cafe, they are university students (as are most of the people in my area-apparently its where they all come to live for the year whilst studying for their law/accountancy exams). Anyway, we decided to grab some beers and head into the park to chill-the park is next to an elementary school, but it was full of 20-somethings, escaping their studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment