The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 15 October 2009

Out and about!

My working weeks have gradually been getting busier, so decided not to go out for a few weekends and just relax and explore my neighbourhood a little more.



Another korean friend, Yejin came back form the UK, so i ended up meeting up with her and Isis which was really nice.... i took them both for dinner at this chicken restaurant that i seem to have become addicted to (just incase you were wondering why i have so many pics of the same place in a number of different posts!).
They went home after dinner, so i went to hang out with the three musketeers aka Seung Ji & Co. We sat drinking cappuccino's and discussing the wonderful world of fashion, which all three girls are academically knowledgeable of & they decide to take me to my first Norebang (singing room), not something i thought id enjoy, but it was kinda funny!

I spent the following Sunday with my Korean parents, which is always relaxing as i usually spend most of it playing with their grandson. Later that day, I had dinner in Myeongdong (it was my first time in this area) with Yejin & Seung Ji after a little shopping....it was busy to say the least! Oh yeah, we went for ice-cream after & this stupid American/Korean guy was being such a dick! I gave him my order in korean...he turns around and asks 'Dude! Why are you speaking korean, you're english?!' in the most gay american accent EVER! so i was just like 'Why are you speaking english, you're korean?!' Fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment