The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Thursday 22 October 2009

I heart mountains!

As most of you will know, Korea is built on mountains and today me and some of the other teachers were taken out by the principle for an afternoon hike.

It was't a hard climb...took us about one hour from the trail head and not too many rocky parts (you know, the sort that end lives!). At the top, there was a temple and buddha statue with a large well. The views were pretty incredible obviously.



After the hike we all went to eat at traditional restaurant....the male teachers made me drink waaaay too much (saying no to a drink is a little direpectful!), needless to say the night went downhill form there!






No comments:

Post a Comment