The adventures of Cam

Hello and welcome to a world where funny, crazy and unexpected things happen... after a hard year getting my Masters Degree and having a crazy Summer in London, I decided to go and work for the South Korean government on several teaching projects (Comm Design & English) for a private design middle school
and design university... my new adventure has begun!




Friday 23 October 2009

Autumn is here...

Autumn is setting in as the remainder of the leaves abandon their trees (which the students have to clean up EVERY morning!) My students have finished their mid term exams and have been studying hard in preperation for their final exams.


Lunch time (they say lunch-e) is when my beautiuful, well discipliined students transform into different creatures all together....fortunately this curse only lasts for 50mins, ha! Not sure if I mentioned that they wear trainers to school, but indoors have to wear slippers....high school students wear black flip flops (seen here), but i'll update soon of my middle school slippers...best ever!



One of my lessons this week was to play pictionary to talk about different jobs....one student has to draw the job i give them and the rest of the class guess to get points for their team. A small piece of advice..don't use the job of 'wrestler'!

No comments:

Post a Comment